Guess How Much...Scrapbook Layout

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello,

This is my second week as the guest designer over at H2H CTMH Challenge Blog!
The challenge for this week is Hearts Galore...

I'm trying to scrapbook more this year, and since I'm in love with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge, I decided to make a 2-page layout using solely cuts from this cartridge.
I've worked on this layout for about 2 weeks...talk about a work of love! Or maybe a work of a slow crafter! =)


Here's a close-up of the file folder...


And this is what's inside the file folder...


Other details:




CTMH Supplies:
B1416 Keyboard Uppercase
E1027 Framework Alphabet
Washi Wonder (hostess stamp set-retired)
For Always Cardmaking Kit stamp set (retired)
Laughing Lola Cardmaking Kit stamp (retired)
Artbooking Cricut Collection (cuts, arrow dimensional element and stamp sets)
Z1918 Teal Shimmer Trim (new)
Z1928 Durables Triangle Studs (new)
Z2193 Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad
Blush Cardstock
Hollyhock Cardstock
Colonial White Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

Other supplies: 
Inkadinkado stamp
MME (black patterned paper)
Tsukineko Walnut Ink Cherry Blossom
Memento Rose Bud, London Fog and Paris Dusk ink pads
VersaMagic Sahara Sand ink pad

Thanks for stopping by! And don't forget to get crafty and link your projects at H2H!!!
Lilian

Update 02/11/14: I'm also entering this layout at Word Art Wednesday Challenge #118.
Update 02/14/14: I found out about Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and Challenge #197 is I Heart You...so, I'm entering this layout there, too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe