Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2017

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!
I used my Mini Happy Planner, plus Paper Sweeties stamp sets (click to enlarge):


I went with a July 4th theme here...I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and Planner Series: Wedding (I even "created" a new word - "Shows" - partially inking 2 different stamps).
Then, I used stamps from Planner Series: Coffee and Planner Series: Shapes.
I added some washi tapes and stickers...probably went a little crazy with the stars.
Next week, I'll show you the pages with stuff written on!


Please, visit the PLANNER TEAM:
**************************


And don't forget to join Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge - July 2017:


Challenges:
1. Word Art Wed #290-#291: AGoes


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fab-u-lous patriotic planner pages, Lilian!! Love how you mixed and matched all those yummy Paper Sweeties planner stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome planner pages!! Love all the fun stars!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe