Paper Sweeties August Inspiration Challenge - Anything Goes!

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

It's August already! I say this every month...'cause time is flying by!!!
It's time for a new challenge at Paper Sweeties...can you believe that Paper Sweeties is celebranting their 5th Anniversary???



Here's my card, inspired by the colors and theme:


I die cut Sweet Cuts Window and adhered it on patterned paper. I added the Seam Binding - Sugar Sprinkles - and adhered the panel to card base. I made a bow and adhered it on card.
I stamped 2 flowers (Thankful stamp set), colored them with Spectrum Noir markers, cut them out and added some glitter in the centers.
I stamped flower and circle frames, and ribbon (Planner Series - Shapes) and cut them out.
I adhered the circle frame on the ribbon, wrote "Happy 5th!" and adhere it on the bow.
I adhered 3 flower frames on top of each other and added the Sequins - Cupcake Sprinkles in the center.
Then, I sprinkled Sequins - Cupcake Sprinkles on the Sweet Cuts Window die cut.

Challenge:

Supplies used:



************************

Please, don't forget to visit the MONTHLY CHALLENGE TEAM:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lilian! I agree with Julie - the flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card with the lovely flowers, sequins, and beautiful bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet card. I love it!
    I would like to have in your blog a button translator to better understand all your great explanations.
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#102
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card with lovely dots.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe